Wednesday, July 5

Primera Clase a Madrid

Having flown to many destinations and overseas, I was looking forward to flying to Spain; especially flying firstclass. Since the upgrade was only $100, I thought I would give it a try. It was absolutely wonderful. Not only were the seats so comfortable and recline almost to 180 degrees, it was like you were in a whole new world. I have flown first class domestically many of times; this was well worth the upgrade. Our menu consisted of a choice of Maryland Crab cakes, Texan Chili Spiced Filet migon with a chilli sause, and others. I choose the filet migon entre', which was spectucular. With the assortment of hot bread, followed by an excellent dessert...you felt like you were in a nice restuarant. An after dinner drink or three...LOL....an assortment of movies and the 7 hour trip to Madrid seem like only hours. First class is the only way to fly international...now I definitely have to stay at US Airways.

No comments: