Tuesday, July 1

Where Have I Been?

I have not blogged in over a month, quite frankly...I have not really been anywhere. I guess I do have an exciting year coming up. I will be going to the Dominican Republic in August, Atlanta for a wedding in September, Jamaica in December, back to Bloomington, Indiana (IU) for an Ole School Reunion in October. Maybe in between that I can possibly sneak home to see the folks or maybe go to Canada, or go visit some friends in Indy or Ohio.

I did go to New Mexico in the last couple of months....had not been there since, well you know. I went to my favorite restaurant while I was there, Zia's. I had the Thai ribs, but they were not as good as I remembered.

Well maybe I will blog about something later. Lots on my mind, I really need to get out of the country.....only been out of the country once this year. Can't wait to go to DR....Just wanted to let everyone know that I was still kicking.

No comments: